nView question

User

n00b
Hey everybody, I was just recently was blessed with being able to do dual monitors. My only problem is my primary display is set to the center and my secondary to the left. But in order to goto the second screen I have to push my mouse off to the right on my main screen. I've looked all throughout the nView settings but have yet to be able to figure out how I can change this. I guess my next question would be, is it even possible to do this? Thanks much. :D

If I remember correctly, there's a screen somewhere in the CP with a monitor 1, and a Monitor 2 shown. Just clock on monitor 2 and drag it over to the left of monitor 1 and drop it, that should fix it for you.

-wil

User said:
Hey everybody, I was just recently was blessed with being able to do dual monitors. My only problem is my primary display is set to the center and my secondary to the left. But in order to goto the second screen I have to push my mouse off to the right on my main screen. I've looked all throughout the nView settings but have yet to be able to figure out how I can change this. I guess my next question would be, is it even possible to do this? Thanks much. :D
Right Click your desktop. Select Properties. Go to the "Steeings" Tab.

Drag your Monitors to where you like them :)

Back