For the first time since my TNT2 M64 I've bought another Nvidia's card..
TNT2 M64>Radeon 9500>Radeon 9800 AIW PRO> Radeon x1600 PRO> Radeon x850 XT PE> XFX 8800GT 512.
I bought an XFX 8800GT 512mb today but I'm a bit confused with Nvidia's drivers..
With ATI theres only one Driver for the past several generation Radeon video card. But with Nvidia.. When I select Geforce 8 8800GT It gave me Forceware 169.21 released on Dec 19 2007. But seems that the lastest one is 174.74 released on April 1st 2008.
What should I really be using?
TNT2 M64>Radeon 9500>Radeon 9800 AIW PRO> Radeon x1600 PRO> Radeon x850 XT PE> XFX 8800GT 512.
I bought an XFX 8800GT 512mb today but I'm a bit confused with Nvidia's drivers..
With ATI theres only one Driver for the past several generation Radeon video card. But with Nvidia.. When I select Geforce 8 8800GT It gave me Forceware 169.21 released on Dec 19 2007. But seems that the lastest one is 174.74 released on April 1st 2008.
What should I really be using?