Nvidia SLI Bridge Availability

spugm1r3

[H]ard|Gawd
So despite the fact that the Nvidia website lists all of their SLI bridges as Out of Stock, it appears they may actually have them in stock.

Following the link from the FAQ, I was able to order a 3-way bridge this morning. I'll keep you posted as of the status of the order, but everything appears to be moving forward without issue.

I know a lot of people balk at the cost of these illuminated bridges, but for the aesthetics of a clean build, your options are pretty limited. The EVGA bridges are cheaper, but they also don't look as sharp, and are specific to EVGA.

I ended up snagging on one ebay for an ok price, ended up being only 25 bucks after using my eBay bucks and yes the look of it is awesome.

i Live in Australia, we cannot purchase the bridges here. I posted for help from someone in the US on [H] sale or trade, a kind soul helped me out and purchased one and dispatched it to me.

I was watching the Nvidia page for days, as soon as it changed to "in stock" i quickly acted.

I see it didn't last long and is back to "out of stock"

I plan to use the bridge on some reference/Nvidia branded 8GB 980's if they materialize, if not will use them on what ever cards i end up getting.

It looks like mine should show up Saturday. Moral of the story, even though Nvidia's website says out of stock, if you follow the link from the FAQ, you can still purchase one. I've been waiting and watching for about 4 months, and I almost pulled the trigger on an overpriced Ebay auction, just because I was dead set on getting one. I'm glad I just played dumb tried to order it from Nvidia anyway.

I wish EK or another third party would make one that looks better with water blocks.

Back