NVIDIA shop prices (Canada)?

Snooble

Gawd
I've been looking at buying a new video card and as we all know Canadian prices are a home. A scary joke.

I went to the nvidia store for a look after picking Canada as my country and the prices don't look all too bad.

What I'm wondering is if the store is pricing those cards in American prices instead of Canadian. From what I read online the prices are set automatically by nvidia depending on what server of theirs I'm close to.

Anyone know, or can check the price of the cheapest 2070 for me to compare to?

Those are definitely American prices.

Cheapest 2070 in Canada is a gigabyte wind force card at Canada computers for 660

Check the URL. If it says "en-us" then it's the US store. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think NVIDIA has a Canadian store.

There is an drop down option around the top right area that you can change between US and Canadian currency. The CAD price is a not a straight conversion, it's slightly rounded. The USD prices are straight MSRP.

The store doesn't have free shipping to Canada. Not sure how brokerage fees are handled by their shipping option.

There is an drop down option around the top right area that you can change between US and Canadian currency. The CAD price is a not a straight conversion, it's slightly rounded. The USD prices are straight MSRP.

The store doesn't have free shipping to Canada. Not sure how brokerage fees are handled by their shipping option.
I must be blind because I don't see it. There is a place to select your locale on the bottom-left, and United States is the only option for The Americas.

I must be blind because I don't see it. There is a place to select your locale on the bottom-left, and United States is the only option for The Americas.

Sorry I should've specified it's after you add to cart and go to check out there is a select currency drop down.

Back