NVIDIA Sends Press Invitations to March 3rd Event

its an android device if you look around android sites are getting invites as well. mostlikely a sheild set top box that you can stream from your computer.

Geforce Phone, I'm calling it. It's either that or something stupid like nVidia branded memory or SSDs.

OOH maybe it's a new way to abuse consumers like a lock on overclocking... oh wait that's not new... or a GPU with fake specs.... oh wait that's not new either.... hmm well I'm sure they will surprise me whatever it is.

I think they're going to roll out GRID to every internet enabled device.

Geforce phone would be pretty sweet actually. One that could stream from PC to TV. Sign me up yesterday.

I'm guessing it's either a set-top box that streams PC (obviously) and plays Android, OR it's Tegra X1 powered VR device.

Yawn, probably something to segment the android marketplace even more than what they've already tried.

some new stuff I don't need/want and won't buy

its an android device if you look around android sites are getting invites as well. mostlikely a sheild set top box that you can stream from your computer.
I could be down for something like that..

Would be even better if it was not just limited by games.

It really sounds like it's going to be some 3d gaming bullshit that no one cares about.

Back