Nvidia scaling problem.

Rrael

n00b
Joined
Nov 1, 2005
Messages
45
For some reason I can't select Nvidia scaling with fixed-aspect ratio or the do not scale option, when I do the screen goes blank and "Out of range" shows up. Either would accomplish what I want.

I'm using the 91.31 drivers and my monitor is a VX2025wm. I usually associate out of range with having a higher than supported refresh rate selected, would that mean it is changing my refresh rate when using either of these options?
 
I just got a va1912wb and it does the same thing. I have actually thought of going to the vga port to see if it still happens. If I choose any kind of scaling at its native resolution other than monitor scaling I get what looks like what hapens when you set the refresh rate wrong on a crt. Somebody help us.
 
Back
Top