Unknown-One
[H]F Junkie
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2005
- Messages
- 8,909
Yes, I know it will require a new TV. I'm ok with that for such a gigantic improvement in media watching.Got htpc proposes your tv set has to have hardware support for it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, I know it will require a new TV. I'm ok with that for such a gigantic improvement in media watching.Got htpc proposes your tv set has to have hardware support for it.
Yes, I know it will require a new TV. I'm ok with that for such a gigantic improvement in media watching.
Yes, I know it will require a new TV. I'm ok with that for such a gigantic improvement in media watching.
uh oh
Q: Does NVIDIA G-SYNC work for all games?
A: NVIDIA G-SYNC works with all games. However, we have found some games that do not behave well and for those games we recommend that users take advantage of our control panels ability to disable G-SYNC per game. Games that NVIDIA discovers that have trouble with G-SYNC will be disabled by default in our driver.
You can kick in frame-doubling below a certain point, though.Obviously, if the game is hard-coded with a 30 FPS limit, G-Sync isn't going to work.
You're kidding, right? There's a huge range of frame-rates that video comes in, and not all of them are divisible by one another...
Common formats include: 24p, 25p, 30p, 48p, 50i, 60i, 50p, 60p.
I was thinking of doing just that. (120 hz lightboost)
Can you more clearly state your point? I feel like I am missing something.
Nope...It is trivia to support that. All you need is 100Hz and 120Hz and you have everything covered.
No need for variable frame rate schemes to support fixed frame rates.
Also... you realize you just proposed using a dynamic refresh rate (dynamically adjusting between 100 and 120 Hz based on the framerate of the current content) to resolve an issue that you claim doesn't require a dynamic refresh rate, right?It is trivia to support that. All you need is 100Hz and 120Hz and you have everything covered.
No need for variable frame rate schemes to support fixed frame rates.