NVIDIA GTX 750 TI code 43

brakiachi

n00b
Wondering if anyone has any ideas on this. I've done a lot of searching and tried a lot of methods. I keep getting a code 43.

I've uninstalled drivers using Windows, using DDU. I've turned off Windows updating for the card, I've installed directly from NVIDIA website instead of using experience, I've tried updating using windows update. I've tried rolling back to older drivers that I know worked.

Running Windows 10 64

What am I missing?

unistall all nvidia drivers, turn off the machine, turn off PSU, remove the GPU, turn on the PSU and the machine, download again (to avoid and be sure to not have a corrupted driver installer) latest driver for win10 64bits. and turn off the machine and the PSU again, install the GPU and turn on the machine, wait until windows do all the crap to install the basic bundled nvidia driver. and after done, restart your machine, not only shut down and power on, be sure to press "restart". and install new drivers..

Alright. Took Araxie's steps, still no dice. As to DrLobotomy, don't really have a spare PSU sitting around, but would it make sense for just the PCI power to go on the fritz?

Is it a MoBo that supports Lucid Virtu? If so, turn that shit OFF.

almost all the code 43 errors I see on google say something about power or a borked windows update. so try a different psu or a windows reload on another drive if you can.

I'd start with downloading the latest full driver package, then disable all network adapters in device manager, boot in safe mode, remove all Nvidia software in control panel and Nvidia drivers in device manager, reboot, install the driver package, reboot again. If no errors, re-enable all previously disabled network adapters.

Alright. Down to this. I'm going to try a clean windows install, see if the problem lies there. If not I will see if I can borrow a PSU from a friend. If neither of those work, I may be looking at a new system. Might be extreme, but I built this in 2006, so not exactly easy to find compatible parts for it anymore.

2006... so it's possible that the capactors have started to die, somewhere. Original PSU too? How many power-on hours would you estimate?

Just buy a local PSU and take it home and try it out. If it doesn't fix the problem just take it back and get a new motherboard.

Code 43 in device manager for me was caused by nvidias craptastic drivers, I had to install everything including geforce experience.

Back