Nvidia GT 750

riksho

n00b
I bought Nvidia GT 750 8 months ago, i want to know if the graphics card will support the new games coming or not...

What games are you looking to play?

WHAT IS YOUR MONITOR RESOLUTION? THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Some newer games are far more demanding than others, so don't listern to that fool above me.

As long as the card is one of the 2GB models, you'll have plenty of VRAM for the next year. You'll just have to turn things down a bit, depending on the game. But most demanding new games will not run at 1080p resolution.

At low res and low detail you could probably play some older titles.

But you won't get a decent frame rate with any candy turned on at any resolution over 720p

At low res and low detail you could probably play some older titles.

But you won't get a decent frame rate with any candy turned on at any resolution over 720p

This is a cut GTX 750 Ti MAXWELL card we're talking about here. It's perfectly capable of playing older titles a(2013) at 1080p medium settings.

Newer demanding games like Doom and Battlefield 1? You're looking at 720p medium, but still playable. See here where the single player is just shirt of being playable on a 750 Ti on 1080p Ultra.

http://www.techspot.com/review/1267-battlefield-1-benchmarks/page2.html

You'd have to back that down to 720p mid/high settings to get something fast enough for multiplayer, but it is possible. As long as it's the 2GB card.

Last edited:
With Dishonored 2 you would be playing a Slide Show with the game with a 750

I know a guy who had big time problems running the game with a 780ti then again he had a 144hz monitor.

I'm using a 750 ti right now as I'm in between cards as I wait for the 1080 ti to come out. It is really hit or miss with modern games has some games run surprisingly well (30 fps+) at 1080p on medium and sometimes even high settings and other games run like garbage even on low. The plain 750 typically only comes with 1 gig of vram so that alone will kill you in newer games.

Back