Its cool that people will buy the rtx hype.

Dont Get me wrong, someone will see that demo and buy it, maybe they have been waiting a while, or they have money burning a hole in their pocket.

Regardless they will pay for the RnD on the next gen that will be a huge performance boost for the rest of us.

True, so far as the benchmarks show its a minor speed bump with a foot print increase, but they needed room for those tensor and rtx cores.

I never turn reflections on anyway, I just listen for foot steps :)

I'm one of those 144fps guys so 60 with effects doesn't intrest me.

Maybe AMD will release their 7nm card and have hardware dedicated to the same stuff and pull more fps....

We'll see.

Till then we need people with a lot of disposable income to throw down, I just wish they didn't have to pay crazy high prices.

1200 for a "gaming only" card... Damn

60 with effects very much interests me but I can't justify $1200 for a video card. $600 bucks though....

actually, year of da broke ass bro-gamers. So much salty tears all over these forums. I will take all these virtual sour salty tears and use them to infuse and empower myself and through these broke ass bro-gamer tears I will enjoy my 2080 ti on behalf of all the have-nots as I bask in the glory of ray-tracing and 4K@60FPS Ultra / HDR. /hugs

Be sure to post your numbers here when you get your shiny new status symbol, they better be 4K @ 60fps on ultra with RT.

It's more likely that you have no idea. Even at US$1200 for a new GPU, gaming is a relatively inexpensive hobby. That's a cheap lens for me. Honestly your butthurt over other peoples' hobby purchases is quite stilly.

Stilly as it may be, pre-order encourages some of the most egregious corporate practices, so yes, I'll call you and anyone else out over it. Stop making the world worse because you have shitty impulse control, hold it in your pants and wait for independent reviews, I expect you to be better, and will continue to expect you to be better, even if you refuse to be.

I've got two 1080ti's in various machines and most of the time it's more convenient to use my wife's imac from 2014 for gaming.. I wish I could get all [H] for a new card but I guess I'm getting old.. And I have to be available to the family!

Stilly as it may be, pre-order encourages some of the most egregious corporate practices, so yes, I'll call you and anyone else out over it. Stop making the world worse because you have shitty impulse control, hold it in your pants and wait for independent reviews, I expect you to be better, and will continue to expect you to be better, even if you refuse to be.
Straight stilly.

So there are some of us who actually do need a card, regardless of reviews. We know it’ll be the fastest thing out and that’s what 4K demands.

So there’s that.

:ROFLMAO:

upload_2018-10-3_16-4-31.png

Back