nVidia GeForce GTX Titan Availability Thread

Darn it, 2 more days until I get paid and there is the Titan SC just sitting there available at MSRP teasing me.

EDIT: Damn it, eVGA has 'em instock and I don't get paid until midnight!

Last edited:
There were a few in stock yesterday, but as it seems now they are all gone.

Amazon SC Signature Titan in stock for the normal $1070.

Edit : 2 left now. No limit so if someone is looking to SLI, be quick!

Got my two evga signature titans in today from Newegg. In case anyone wants to bypass their silly quantity limit, just create a new account and use a different shipping name. You can use a different credit card with your name and Newegg's system doesn't catch it. Also, if you are in an apt complex that has an office, omit your apartment number and it won't flag you. Yeah sucks for people waiting but it also sucks having to wait on Newegg's "48 hour cooldown period" to order another for SLI.

Got my two evga signature titans in today from Newegg. In case anyone wants to bypass their silly quantity limit, just create a new account and use a different shipping name. You can use a different credit card with your name and Newegg's system doesn't catch it. Also, if you are in an apt complex that has an office, omit your apartment number and it won't flag you. Yeah sucks for people waiting but it also sucks having to wait on Newegg's "48 hour cooldown period" to order another for SLI.

I just ordered one from newegg, and one from evga. ;)

evga doesn't like any of my cards :( Oh well, lets see where the card is in stock tonight.

For Canadians NCIX has a few EVGA regular ones for 999 Canadian.

Any stores have these that don't charge tax in cali? B&H are back ordered for another week.

Tigerdirect

Weird - everytime I searched TD it wouldn't even list it and would give me 690s instead. I figured for some reason they weren't even going to carry it. Now their website seems to be down too :rolleyes:

Weird - everytime I searched TD it wouldn't even list it and would give me 690s instead. I figured for some reason they weren't even going to carry it. Now their website seems to be down too :rolleyes:

That's where I got mine, I've seen them have the evga and Asus in stock at certain points

That's where I got mine, I've seen them have the evga and Asus in stock at certain points

Yeah I guess maybe they remove it from the search if it's not in stock. I found the link for it off of the first post's nowinstock link :) Looks like stock normally comes in monday or thursday to TD so we'll see :)

That'd be sweet if they stopped producing them...great re-sale value for us existing owners. :)

Asus GTX Titan still instock at Newegg, but $1019 for a vanilla.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121724

EDIT: I hope its not that limited of a run, I would of loved a heads up especially considering I wanted to wait an extra pay check to pick one up and now the SC and Sigs are no where to be found for a reasonable price.

EDIT2: According to eVGA Sales Rep on the eVGA forum, small amount of stock was released to Amazon and Newegg last week and more will be released this week. According to web stock checkers, none have been offered of the SC and Sig in the last 2 weeks, at either retailer, so be on the look out later this week.

Last edited:
Is it me or the availability of Titan is currently low? And the few that I have seen in stock usually carry a significant premium.

They seem to be popping in low quantities on Amazon and the EVGA site every couple of days, keep an eye on them. Kept going in and out of stock when I ordered mine at the beginning of the month. EVGA, Newegg and Amazon offer notification functions, I highly recommend you use them and let your bank know your making a large purchase, not that it gets flagged as suspicious like mine was.

Back