NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver WHQL 353.30

I'm getting all sorts of graphical glitches/screen popping (does that make any sense?) with these new drivers.

XB270HU G-SYNC monitor. 1440p, 27"

Edit: Well here's a new one: SLI: 55 FPS. Single card: 76 FPS. (Arkham Knight, in game benchmark)

I heard setting second card as physx offloader is better than running sli atm. Give that a shot. When I get home that's what I am going to do before booting the game up on my Titan X's

Well so far these have been more stable than the last two, good news there I suppose.

Well so far these have been more stable than the last two, good news there I suppose.

Yeah, I was silly and gave updating via GeForce Experience a shot - bad move, haha.

DDU and ten minutes later, I clean installed this one and it's been more or less okay. But given the "quality" of the last two, I'd say just about anything is an improvement... :rolleyes: :D

This has fixed any crashing i've been having while playing GTA 5. So far so good for me.

I've had that problem with the last two drivers as well. And I can't even remember when the last time I had a problem like that with Nvidia. I've bashed AMD for having these same problems with their drivers on my 290. Maybe it's my bad video card karma.

I'm sorry AMD! Your drivers are just as good as Nvidia's!

Still getting crashes in The Witcher 3 with this driver. Went back to the 352 driver that released with Witcher.

Still getting crashes in The Witcher 3 with this driver. Went back to the 352 driver that released with Witcher.

I found Vernen is VERY buggy in the game. Once I leave that area, i've had no crashes with my 980 running at full 99% load at 1440p

I don't think GFE recognizes SLI when it's calculating the suggestion? So people running surround get wacky recommendations? Thought I read that somewhere recently.

Likely not.

I, however, do not use SLI. Most titles I play dont support it anyways.

I've had that problem with the last two drivers as well. And I can't even remember when the last time I had a problem like that with Nvidia. I've bashed AMD for having these same problems with their drivers on my 290. Maybe it's my bad video card karma.

I'm sorry AMD! Your drivers are just as good as Nvidia's!

Well, if AMD's drivers are as a good as the worst set of drivers NV may have ever released, that's not really good for AMD. :p

No crashes in TW3, but I did have a crash using Office 2013. Though, my laptop with a 980M is totally fine with these drivers.

I don't think GFE recognizes SLI when it's calculating the suggestion? So people running surround get wacky recommendations? Thought I read that somewhere recently.
It depends on if the GFE team made recommendations for SLI. When I had a single 780, GFE recommended FXAA and TressFX be turned off in Tomb Raider. When I added a second 780 for SLI it recommended 2x SSAA and TressFX be turned on.

Back