NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 368.81 WHQL Drivers

HardOCP News

[H] News
The folks at NVIDIA send word that the brand new GeForce Game Ready 368.81 WHQL drivers are out now. According to the release notes, these drivers provide the optimal experience for new and upcoming Virtual Reality titles including NVIDIA VR Funhouse, Everest VR, Obduction, Raw Data, The Assembly as well as Ansel support. Hit the link above for the new drivers and this link for release notes.

DisplayPort and DVI issues are fixed in this driver, according to the release notes. Vive owners will have to let us know if DP is really working, now.

DisplayPort and DVI issues are fixed in this driver, according to the release notes. Vive owners will have to let us know if DP is really working, now.
I just tried it and the displayport connection is still not working with the HTC Vive and my Nvidia Gtx 1070 :(
Anyone had better luck?

I want to update my drivers -- but the FUCKING nvidia expereince beta (the one that requires login) says it "unable to login at the time" -- or even send me my password.

F U!

I want to update my drivers -- but the FUCKING nvidia expereince beta (the one that requires login) says it "unable to login at the time" -- or even send me my password.

F U!

Why dont you just download the new drivers from the website then.

Downloading the drivers from the website directly? What is this savagery? This is like the 2000s you know... That is an extra two or three mouse clicks! Think of all that lost productivity you bastard.

Yeah the new GeForce Experience beta is pretty buggy. And any custom settings you have for Shadowplay almost always have to be reconfigured every time you get an update.

F U!
I haven't had that problem - I use Google Plus as my primary login, and my Outlook.com login as secondary; no issues with either - I registered on GeForce.com/GeForce Communities with the latter, and I have Google+ on my tablet, and the GeForce Google+ community with the former - which is why both work.

Yeah the new GeForce Experience beta is pretty buggy. And any custom settings you have for Shadowplay almost always have to be reconfigured every time you get an update.
That's been an issue with previous driver updates (and therefore has nothing to do with the GFE beta). Betas are betas for a reason - of COURSE they will have bugs.

That's been an issue with previous driver updates (and therefore has nothing to do with the GFE beta). Betas are betas for a reason - of COURSE they will have bugs.
Yep, never said not to expect bugs with any beta release.

It doesn't hurt to go back to stable builds either.

Yep, never said not to expect bugs with any beta release.

It doesn't hurt to go back to stable builds either.

This is a testing PLATFORM - Windows 10 Pro Insider x64; hence my shaking down the beta of GFE. What's been pleasantly surprising is the stability with my rather technically-ancient GPU (after all, I'm running GTX 550Ti). Another (pleasant) surprise - driver performance has definitely increased as debug code has been pulled from Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Update; ANNO 2205 makes it obvious. (As it is, I've got all in-game settings except AA firewalled - which I certainly didn't expect to pull off with a G3258 + GTX 550Ti.)

Back