NVIDIA GeForce 980 Ti

$820 and no positive feedback? Ha, good fucking luck.

Or just buy EVGA's reference cooler for $150 less @ Newegg... Maybe try and sell it on CL to idiots who dont know.

you might as well buy a titan x from some desperate fool at that price

I checked to see if there was a "make an offer" option. Was going to offer $1 due to zero feedback as seller.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be the FIRST to have NVIDIA's latest card!

This is the OEM version, with NVIDIA branding. Far more rare than the 3rd party versions from Gigabyte, ZOTAC, etc.
I think that is what the cool kids call "top keks" these days.
Thanks. It's a bit lower than any of the others selling on Ebay right now. Supply and demand I suppose.
This is not natural market forces; this is interfering with supply and demand.

People who demand a high-end card like this are going to be smarter than shopping around Amazon resellers or eBay scam artists and be price gouged like this. New, hot products like this often have their stock at places like NewEgg refreshed at least every couple of days, if not hours. You are the equivalent of a ticket scalper to me, and therefore worth less than a protozoan's waste.

My expert pricing strategy of searching for the item on Ebay and knocking a few bucks off the low price seems to be going over really well here.

Ok, Ok, Let me sweeten this deal a bit. For a limited time only, I'll throw in a July 2012 issue of Men's Health magazine. I think it has a coupon for a 6-month free subscription.

Act now! This offer won't last!

You are the equivalent of a ticket scalper to me, and therefore worth less than a protozoan's waste.

I missed you guys...

Since the warranty isn't transferrable, I'll give you $600 for it.

I'll wait for an open box at microcenter. That's what I did with the 780ti after it came out and saved over $100 off what they were going for. ;)

wow i hate these people buying up everything then marking it up....

Back