NVIDIA Game Ready Driver v388.00 for Destiny 2

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
If you are looking forward to Destiny 2 and have an NVIDIA GPU, you better make your way over and pick up the new v388.00 driver. A nice round driver number for a change. I like that. You can check out the full release notes PDF.

GeForce Game Ready Driver - Version 388.00 - WHQL - Provides the optimal gaming experience for Destiny 2 and Assassin’s Creed Origins

Hopefully this driver works better than the previous driver with PUBG. I had to roll back because windowed fullscreen performance was so utterly terrible. It was a stuttering mess with half the fps of the previous driver.

I can finally get to it. Perhaps this won't crash ark every ten minutes...

*rolls sleeves up* my entire OG crew bought it, and including some new members like my brother and father. We are ready

played the beta -- got destiny free with one of my 1080Ti's - never played the first one but it looks pretty fun... something to change up the pace from my PUBG addiction, lol

I hear that nVidia might update their windows 2000 control panel in version v1289.351. Personally I don’t think it will happen until at least version v1864.73.

Back