• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Nvidia Folding - Help me get the ppd Numbers

So let me see if I have this straight. On the team's last update it poured in:

15,150 Points
1,722 WUs
So that would be 15150/1722 = 8.8. So they are getting 8 points per WU? I wonder if there are tons of EUEs?

Anyway 15150 / 5 = 3030 Points per Machine per Update (assuming there is only 5 machines on that team as the article says, theres a stats update in progress or id check for sure). Is there 8 updates per day? 8 * 3000 = 24,000 PPD.

Hmmm . . . . Either my Math is way off or something doesnt add up with the "trueness" of that article.:confused: If my math is off please correct. I flew through that pretty quick. I'll take a closer look when I get home from work.
 
I don't think you math is wrong .... but there are some members on there not using thee GPU client ..

We are gonna have to review the members stats and compare to the project points .. and determine which members are running the nvidia client ....

 
Or wait until it is released and figure it out out ourselves. I prefer our numbers vs random guessing.
 
Now just imagine if Nvidia would come out with a mobo designed to run a GPU client for a reasonable price.............



Naww, it's late and the old man drugs are kicking in.......:rolleyes:;)

 
Or wait until it is released and figure it out out ourselves. I prefer our numbers vs random guessing.

Agreed. Early numbers doesn't always translate to official numbers since they could still tweak the value.

 
Back
Top