Nvidia driver 416.64

Thanks for sharing. The Far Cry 5 flickering was annoying, hope this driver is more stable in general.

Thank you, going to test, I hope this help with the periodic BSOD i've suffering lately since 411.63 drivers.

Last edited:
why is it that i have stuttering in fc5 like crazy, but if i alt tab out and go back in all is fine... All 41x.xx series drivers do this for me, never had 1 issue with the 39x.xx drivers... anyone else have this issue?

why is it that i have stuttering in fc5 like crazy, but if i alt tab out and go back in all is fine... All 41x.xx series drivers do this for me, never had 1 issue with the 39x.xx drivers... anyone else have this issue?
I was getting some flickering issues on FC5 that do seem to be solved with this driver.

I've also seen occasional stuttering, but I think this may just be an SLI issue as I didn't see this when I was running 1 card.

I was getting some flickering issues on FC5 that do seem to be solved with this driver.

I've also seen occasional stuttering, but I think this may just be an SLI issue as I didn't see this when I was running 1 card.

I'm seeing the same stuttering with my 2 cards. I'm 100% certain it was not happening when I was only running 1.

Back