Nvidia Control Panel Not Showing Quad-SLi

Jager673

Limp Gawd
It's not showing that i have Quad-SLi when I have 2 GX2's bridged together.. I tried installing the new drivers and that didnt work either. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Heres what my problem is..

Untitled-3.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

There is no Quad-SLI option, even though everything is setup right..

Last edited:
Do you see 4 GTX295's in the device manager of windows under display devices?

If so, right click each one and go to properties, and verify that their driver versions are the same.

are you sure that multi gpu does not mean quad sli? i ran 2x 9800gx2 for a few months but i cant remember how it was displayed in the control panel. have you tried anything like gpuz? i sort of remember that when i ran quad sli my only choices was either 4 gpus or 1 gpu. i didnt have the option of only using 2 gpus.

2438468759_5de906f858_b.jpg

notice the 650watt muskin psu powering 9800gx2 quad sli.

Last edited:
If you don't see all 4 GPUs, what do you see?

Do you see anything labeled "3d video controller" or "Standard VGA Device" under any of the other device manager sections? If so that's your problem... the driver did not install for some of the GPUs, hence the control panel doesn't offer quad-sli.

Uninstall and re-install the driver.

If you don't see anything else, then the system doesn't see the other card at all, which means something else is wrong..

If you don't see all 4 GPUs, what do you see?

Do you see anything labeled "3d video controller" or "Standard VGA Device" under any of the other device manager sections? If so that's your problem... the driver did not install for some of the GPUs, hence the control panel doesn't offer quad-sli.

Uninstall and re-install the driver.

If you don't see anything else, then the system doesn't see the other card at all, which means something else is wrong..

It was there before i put my pc into its case. I installed Windows 7 and all drivers and it was there and working. Now that its in the case its only the 2 showing..

What was the problem? You've gotta show us your 3dmark vantage score with quad sli. :)

Back