Nvidia Control Panel Color Setting

In the Nvidia Control Panel, under the Adjust Desktop Color Setting, does these adjustments only work on desktop environment? Does it work in game.

I am not seeing any difference in game so I want to ask. But then again I have only ever so slightly changed the gamma and contrast.

Thanks.

Depends on the game. Some will respect the control panel setting, and some will override it. Just temporarily crank the brightness right up, and it will be pretty clear whether or not it's working.

Depends on the game. Some will respect the control panel setting, and some will override it. Just temporarily crank the brightness right up, and it will be pretty clear whether or not it's working.

Noticed this as well. I increase the color saturation in my control panel settings, and it applies to some games and not others. Generally isn't a big deal really, as i'm less concerned with color saturation in games. Whereas desktop I like having it.

I just notice that if you use F.lux, upon computer bootup the color setting will reset back to default. I am guessing because F.lux changes the color setting for it to work.

Back