nVidia Beta Drivers for BioShock

Anyone know how to edit these drivers to work for the 7900 GS/GTX mobile cards, or have a link for drivers for mobile chips from nvidia?

So how necessary is this Beta driver with regard to playing Bioshock? The Hardocp page said it is required. I don't think that's accurate as I would think if that were the case, Nvidia would have made a formal statement about it.

So how necessary is this Beta driver with regard to playing Bioshock? The Hardocp page said it is required. I don't think that's accurate as I would think if that were the case, Nvidia would have made a formal statement about it.

I didn't bother to install them and the game run fine for me.

Ive heard many people going from 20ish fps to 35-40fps. Alot of people are praising it for making bioshock playable.

How do you guys find beta drivers? I was on Nvidia's site earlier today with no luck.

How do you guys find beta drivers? I was on Nvidia's site earlier today with no luck.

Just go to the drivers portion where you select your model and in the top right there will be a box saying "beta drivers" or something of the like.

Alright, I installed these drivers and it seemed to improve BioShock's performance quite a bit. I was running at a constant 60 FPS with all settings maxed, v. sync, and 1600 x 900 with an 8800GTS 640mB, X2 4600+, and 2gB RAM.

Yes, these drivers are damn amazing for Bioshock. I was getting a few fps drops here and there, so I downloaded and installed those beta drivers and wow, Bioshock runs like a dream. No fps drop whatsoever.

anyone know how to show fps in bioshock, fraps does not seem to work with this game, I am running vista 64

These new drivers broke Civ IV for me. All menu items were invisible in-game. Uninstalled the drivers and everything was fine again.

Back