• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Nvidia and Ageia in-a-tree......

I agree. Nvidia will not partner with Ageia, but might just buy their technology. A company as big and powerful as Nvidia, can either produce the same technology and make it better, or simply buy it outright anyways.
 
I hope Nvidia buys the technology instead of just doing physics on a GPU...3 16x PCIe slots on a mobo would be just stupid...I like the idea of a PPU.
 
It's not nV with ageia. It's DeLL using nV and ageia Components.
It's a DeLL thing.
So nothing special about it.
 
Mandatory "It's the Inq" reference done.

Yes, I see it's a Dell thing and it happened that Aegia was in the box.
 
Back
Top