Nvidia 9600 M GT

eh, depends on the game type, resolution you want to play it, what you accept as acceptable frame rate etc.
 
Well, i was able to install a few games and test it out. And i am very pleased with the results, above what i was expecting, off course i'm not maxing textures and shardows and no AA. But this is NOT meant to be a desktop replacement, so for mobile gaming i find it's a good choice!
 
Well, i was able to install a few games and test it out. And i am very pleased with the results, above what i was expecting, off course i'm not maxing textures and shardows and no AA. But this is NOT meant to be a desktop replacement, so for mobile gaming i find it's a good choice!

Yup, youre going to need a minimum 9700 for teh awesome.

Its a shame the desktop 9800 is ~299, but you pay a super premium for the mobile version.
 
Greetings,

Is this a good mobile solution for pre-crysis games?

I have a new HP with that card and I can play Crysis at 1360x768 at medium settings.
My screen resolution is 1680x1050.

I have BioShock running at 1680x1050, Team Fortress 2 at 1680x1050 and I think Unreal
Tournament 3 is at 1680x1050 with the quality sliders not all the way up.
 
Back
Top