• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Nvidia 7800 problems ?

Webrider

n00b
Joined
Aug 5, 2005
Messages
31
Windows shut down to prevent dammage to your computer.

An attempt was made to execute non-executable memory.

Tech Info

***stop 0x000000fc (0xBAAB7CF8,0x3EF32163,0xBAAB7CA4,0x00000001)

I have done everything imaginable to solve this.... somewhere i read a thread that told me to uncheck autoreboot with allowed me to capture the Blue Screen information. Note I can play every other game at 1600x1200 everything maxed out but BF2 crashes constantly. This is beginning to annoy the snot out of me.
 
What are your system specs? (just the essentials..)

It sounds like you need to adjust your available memory. There isn't a game that I know of that punishes your ram more than BF2. Preliminarily, I think you're running out of ram and its rebooting you.
 
on top of that BF2 is like the buggiest game i have ever seen in a release. BSOD's are usually RAM problems. Adjusting your page file or whatever the virtual memory thingy is called, would be aplus. Other than that you would have to go through diagnosing the problem by eliminating suspects, i.e. video card probably not the problem, since all other games run fine.
 
Back
Top