• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Nvidia 3d Vision Support for CRT

SH1

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
1,839
Hi Everyone.

What is the latest on CRT support for Nvidia 3D Vision?

I have a GTX 680 and a GDM-F520 CRT, whose excellent blacks and dynamic range, I really don't want to lose. (It's also quite sharp for a CRT.)

I've read, belatedly, that 3D support for CRT has been dropped from Nvidia's drivers...Am I out of luck?
 
Does anyone have any answers for this? Looking to go 3D again for movies and don't want to drop my fabulous CRT. Are the drivers still hackable?
 
Back
Top