undertaker2k11
n00b
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2011
- Messages
- 29
Just did a side-grade to a GTX 460 HAWK from MSI from my 5850 Xtreme (will give one to my bro, not sure which), haven't used Nvidia in a while and had a few questions:
1. Does coolbits still work?
2. Does the Nvidia CP have a color temperature setting like ATI's - where you set whatever temp you want for any connected display like 6500k, 6600k...etc.?
3. Is the 2D on Nvidia inferior? I was using display port on the 5850 with my ZR24W and DVI on the GTX 460 and think I see a difference.
Main problem with the 5850 was 2d flicker on OC. The GTX 460 is running at 900/4250 to nearly match a stock 560 Ti's performance.
1. Does coolbits still work?
2. Does the Nvidia CP have a color temperature setting like ATI's - where you set whatever temp you want for any connected display like 6500k, 6600k...etc.?
3. Is the 2D on Nvidia inferior? I was using display port on the 5850 with my ZR24W and DVI on the GTX 460 and think I see a difference.
Main problem with the 5850 was 2d flicker on OC. The GTX 460 is running at 900/4250 to nearly match a stock 560 Ti's performance.