• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Nvidea 1080 TI OC setup like AMD eyefinity?

Smicksus

n00b
Joined
Sep 28, 2017
Messages
2
Hey I just got my 1080 TI and I realy enjoyed to use the eyefinity option on my other graphics card. Is there a way I can do this with the 1080 TI? BTW it's not for gaming is for my desktop.
 
They also can correct for the angle of your screens to make it have better depth on the outer monitors. It was a pretty singificant part of their 1080 presentation when they launched it if you look up one of their reviews.



there's the link to the official presentation timestamped to when he starts talking about it.
 
The simultaneous multi-projection feature was never applied to Surround AFAIK. Nvidia released an API and I think only one game ever implemented it (iracing).
 
Back
Top