• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Nulea Wireless Ergonomic Trackball Mouse

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
26,446
I had a gift card so I picked one of these up it's not bad at all the last Trackball I had was a Logitech Trackball where you use your thumb.
I like this tons better because it's a fingertip trackball with a bigger ball. I did have one of those Logitech Trackballs like 20 years ago but it cave me weird
erognomic stuff that I didn't like.


Update: I stopped using these even though they are great for organizing stuff on desktop like bookmarks. I found my hand eye coordination was affected in real life. Going to explain it it's like cramping up my eyeballs. So I switched back to a mouse.
 
Last edited:
You can plug it in and have a USB receiver at the same time so it's charging. I tried wired alone and it didn't work that way.
 
I bet that wireless trackball works a lot better while using pillows than a wired mouse.
 
This track ball slows me down instead of zipping through webpages I got this Inspector Gadget Dr. Claw device instead.
 
Any purpose for a trackball to be wireless?
less wires on desk?
Elecom Lefthanded Wireless Trackball here.
1741375061295.jpeg
 
Back
Top