NuForce NE-7M ?

Gabe3

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
3,920
They seem to be pretty popular on head-fi. Although when I look in other forums theres hardly a mention of them. Can anyone vouch for them?
 
nice find ashmedai, thanks. one of my concerns is if they will fit ok because the ER6i I had didn't with the stock inserts, the (triple clear ones) and if I tried one of the other ones they gave me I couldn't get good bass.
 
I use RE1s with the big flanged tips off a T4, so...

My conclusion reading that was to get it if you want the extra functions, but that you can probably beat it SQ-wise if not.
 
I use RE1s with the big flanged tips off a T4, so...

My conclusion reading that was to get it if you want the extra functions, but that you can probably beat it SQ-wise if not.

so your saying i can get something with better SQ for the same price. even though I do have a iphone and the controls would be nice, SQ is more important for me. I've heard the nuforce sound as good as most $100 IEM's though, what do you think would be better?
 
The problem is that a lot of that comes down to preference...I'll tell you RE1s or RE2s because that's what I like. Other people like other things.
 
i have the nuforce NE-7ms and they sound pretty good, however they do hang down and pick up a lot of microphonics. I prefer earphones that loop over the back of your ear so i dont hear every foot step and everytime the cord brushes against my shirt... sure you can flip the NE-7M upside down but they dont fit for shit and will pop out of your ears constantly.
 
i have the nuforce NE-7ms and they sound pretty good, however they do hang down and pick up a lot of microphonics. I prefer earphones that loop over the back of your ear so i dont hear every foot step and everytime the cord brushes against my shirt... sure you can flip the NE-7M upside down but they dont fit for shit and will pop out of your ears constantly.

I wouldn't think they have much microphonics problem since they don't go in deep, or do they go deep?
 
Back
Top