NUCLEAR!!!!! TEAM FORTRESS 2 on STEAM = FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine there would be anyone who wants to play it but doesn't own it yet.

Nice I guess. I would think that most people would have this already. At least they were nice enough to gimp the free version so that we aren't flooded with people farming items.

The amazing thing is that TF2 is one of the most fun games ever. Now free?
Limited time or forever?

They make this free, but counterstike and source still costs? common man. although yeah its going to increase cheating somewhat, probably not to the level most people would think though.

How is this a hot deal? It would be different if it was a special sale or something... it's free from now on. Normal price. Zip. Zero. Nadah.

Shortly after it was released it dropped to 19.99 or less. Still it's pretty cool to see it's now free. Pretty much means the servers will have less bots running. :)

guess they make enough money with the lame item mall type stuff they sell (hats for like $8 etc).

Never played it, and I've had it since the Orange Box came out. This reminds me that I've got to try it out sometime!

Is there a list of all the things you can't do/that are gimped with the free version?

I bought it a little over a year ago when it was hardcore on sale ($2.50) and have logged over 100 hours. Love the game to death, although I only like playing on crit servers.

yeah i jumped the gun and pushed the red button and then realized i nuked the hot deals subforum instead of the free subforum.

Smart business move. They ain't gonna make much on game purchases now, so they are going to rely on in-game store.

They ruined it with all the IAP crap recently... don't even want to play it anymore.

I bought it a little over a year ago when it was hardcore on sale ($2.50) and have logged over 100 hours. Love the game to death, although I only like playing on crit servers.

I was also late to the party but now my wife and I can't stay away from this game. If I had a major complaint it would be servers with "premium" accounts that give them an unfair advantage because they paid money. I understand the logic but don't have to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back