• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

NP2092 vs M50SV-A1

DarkS1d3

n00b
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
25
Hey everyone,

I'm getting prepared to buy a laptop for college, and it seems I've narrowed my choices down to just two notebooks that I'm torn between. Sager's NP2092 and the ASUS M50SV-A1. I'll probably end up buying from xoticpc since I can customize whatever I want, but if anyone has insight or recommendations, that would be appreciated.

It must be 15", and I really like Sager's complete lack of bloatware. At the same time, I really like the Asus's touchpad and the numpad on the side. I also like the Asus's port layout a bit more than the Sager's. Battery life is important to me, as is build quality.

-thanks
 
Back
Top