Now THAT'S what I call good customer service.

Xyrax

Limp Gawd
I ordered 2 UV LED fans from FrozenCPU . I ordered fans that had a blue casing and green blades. The package arrived today and when I opened it up they sent 2 fans with green casing and blue blades. When I called them up to arrange an exchange, they said they would ship out the correct fans today (no waiting. nice). When I asked how I go about sending these 2 fans back to them, they said "You don't have to. With small items like this we just send out the replacement".

Here I was, annoyed that I'd probably have to first send these fans back (at my expense) before they'd ship out the correct fans. When they told me to keep the fans my day was made. FrozenCPU has just obtained a long term repeat customer. :D

I definatly will recommend these guys from now on.

Xyrax said:
When I asked how I go about sending these 2 fans back to them, they said "You don't have to. With small items like this we just send out the replacement".

For small items, you mean. :p

bah figures. I edited that post like 4 times before I finally posted it. Figures I'd miss a typo.

i love frozencpu.com!!! i have been a happy customer for a long time and i am waiting right now for my new water-cooling system and power supply that i just ordered from them.

There is nothing like good customer service, companies make life long customers that way and lose others by not have good customer service.

In my experience:

Good:
Newegg
Artic Silver
Home Depot

Bad:
Any airline except South West ( I know one of these day I going to get burned)
Sears

I agree with you about FrozenCpu. I ordered all sorts of stuff to sleeve my power supply. Bought everything seperatly instead of a kit. And the next morning I realized that I ordered the wrong molex connectors. Called them up and they fixed it immediately and still had the stuff to me the next day. (I live in Upstate NY so...not a really big feat). I just thought it was going to be a huge ordeal and it wasn't.

Xyrax said:
I ordered 2 UV LED fans from FrozenCPU . I ordered fans that had a blue casing and green blades. The package arrived today and when I opened it up they sent 2 fans with green casing and blue blades. When I called them up to arrange an exchange, they said they would ship out the correct fans today (no waiting. nice). When I asked how I go about sending these 2 fans back to them, they said "You don't have to. With small items like this we just send out the replacement".

Here I was, annoyed that I'd probably have to first send these fans back (at my expense) before they'd ship out the correct fans. When they told me to keep the fans my day was made. FrozenCPU has just obtained a long term repeat customer. :D

Had the same experience with them with my Cold Cathodes. They defaintely have a solid customer for them now thanks to great CS. Another NJ here.

Most companies will do that because it is cheaper than having to send call tags to pick up a small item they only have a few dollars in. If the shipping is more than what they have in the item, it's cheaper for them to just send out the correct part and take a smaller loss on the small item than pay to have it shipped back.

I had that happen with Directron. Ordered a 80mm Panaflo a while back. Got a 60mm. E-mailed them and they sent an 80 and told me to keep the 60.

In the meantime, enjoy your free fans (or sell em'; whatever floats your boat). :D

Mr.Dearthian

dylan said:
There is nothing like good customer service, companies make life long customers that way and lose others by not have good customer service.

In my experience:

Good:
Newegg
Artic Silver
Home Depot

Bad:
Any airline except South West ( I know one of these day I going to get burned)
Sears

all airlines suck nowadays with their financial situation (well delta song ain't bad service wise) but southwest is the worst. I only fly them when I have absolutley no choice; there's no first class, my try was ducktaped up (and kept falling in my lap and they had no more tape to fix it with), all you get is nuts and half a coke can in a foam cup served by 13 year old volunteers because they don't want to pay for another attendant.

Far cry from 3 course filet mignon meal I recently had on American or the ones they serve on US Airways.

as far as late changes or upgrades though, they are all bitchy. And they also all suck if you try to pay with frequent flier miles.

Wow... sorry to get this thread off-topic, but, planes in general suck. I'm feeling dizzy and sick now just thinking about riding in one.

if i was really cheap and didnt want to pay for fans i would use frozencpu ;) but they are just fans

I got my correct fans TODAY!! On a Saturday ! They even sent them with Saturday delivery. Man I've never dealt with such a great company before.

I've recently ordered gear from Plycon, CoolerGuys, FrozenCPU, and XOxide. Plycon and FrozenCPU were truly awesome (Plycon has always been good to me), and I have no complaints on XOxide's order either. Coolerguys sent me a fan filter instead of a fan grill. Once I e-mailed them, they sent out the replacement and let me keep the filter. Shipping was slow, but service was good.

i'd guess a lot of companies would be willing to do that on small items. now the question is, how many would do that if they sent you the wrong PCP&C PSU? i'd love to find a company like that... of course, they'd probably either have a really good shipping department that never screwed up or they'd go out of business really fast...

it was nice of them, though. i'll have to consider buying from them too in the future... maybe i'll get lucky as well:p

Back