Now folding for Team 33...

Version_3

2[H]4U
I switched my gear over last night.
I've got a Ps3 and an 8800GT folding for The Horde now.

I may not be worth a million points per day, but I'm more than happy to contribute what I have for the cause.

Welcome to the [H]orde! Most of our points come from people who make less than 3000PPD, so anything is welcome!

Welcome!

Glad your here, and believe me, every single wu you turn in is just as important and needed as the next. It's not how much you contribute, it's what you contribute!!

Beers and tamales for the new guy:)

Fold On!!!

WELCOME Version_3 :D The [H]orde team 33 is highly appreciative af all contributions you make, whether big or small. (in fact I read or saw somewhere that said the small folders were the backbone of the F@H program) Any, and I mean any, contribution by a folder on this great team 33 is highly appreciated. That's probably why we're number 1 (neener, neener, so much for maturity) The devil made me do that :rolleyes:)

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

Welcome.gif

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

Nice and glad to see ya over here. :D

Welcome! By now I guess you know where to go with your questions. This is a great group. Fold on!

Thanks Guys. The welcomes are warm.
So I have to ask, what do the [H] in the badge mean? I see others with 1, 2, and mine has 3 ATM.

welcome back :)! I as well just recently started folding again*last week and had stopped for around more then 3 months less then an yr with ps3* due to the heat in TX but then since i got a 9800gtx+ and that its only 65C on load!! now i am gradually ranking up :) This card folds fast!!! :D and as another member said every folder and work unit counts :D

Back