I've been having mic issues with the above mentioned card, and after some conversations with them, here's what I've been told.
*They are aware of the mic issue and have no ETA for a fix.
*I was also informed by Auzen, that they have no ETA for a fix with DDL.
The manager explained to me that they are going to be putting a notice on their site concerning these two issues.
With that said, those of you having these issues and awaiting a fix *may* be able to get a refund, which is what I've been told I can get if I want, since there is no fix for either issue,nor is there any timeframe in which it will be functional.
Stay tuned to their website for further information.
*They are aware of the mic issue and have no ETA for a fix.
*I was also informed by Auzen, that they have no ETA for a fix with DDL.
The manager explained to me that they are going to be putting a notice on their site concerning these two issues.
With that said, those of you having these issues and awaiting a fix *may* be able to get a refund, which is what I've been told I can get if I want, since there is no fix for either issue,nor is there any timeframe in which it will be functional.
Stay tuned to their website for further information.