• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

nothingtrends FS/FT thread

nothingtrend

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
208
ok so this will be my one thread so check back often, I get things I have no use for periodically.

Anything in RED is sold

first off my contact info:
email: admin (at) nothingtrend.com
aim: nothingtrend
icq: 2051628
heat under nothingtrend (8-0-0)

PM's also welcome


ok now for the items.



Set of 4 Brand New American Racing Estrella's with Tires check the ad here $400 local pickup only, email if interested


*Price Drop* 3DFX Voodoo 5 5500 64mb AGP in excelent condition, $40 shipped OBO

 
nothingtrend said:
I also have a bunch of older hardware in a box buy the whole box for $60 shipped, there are a few harddrives, a few cd rom drives, cdrws cdrw/dvd combo, two logitech keyboards, and various pci cards. I will part this out if there is interest. will post pics later tonight or tomorrow.[/COLOR]
I'm interested in a DVD drive or a combo DVD/CDRW drive... Have anything in that box that might interest me?
 
there is a cdrw/dvd combo drive in there but the status is unknown, if mx dosnt want it you can call dibs
 
nothingtrend said:
there is a cdrw/dvd combo drive in there but the status is unknown, if mx dosnt want it you can call dibs
sounds good. let me know what mx decides
 
nothingtrend said:
sorry sp00, he wanted it, looking for anything else?
naw... just looking for a DVD for my 2nd home theater pc... good luck with the rest of your stuff!
 
bump, may be adding a socket a gigabyte mobo tomorrow GA-7DX+ if interested pm or email with an offer, otherwise check back tomorrow for specs.
 
Is the P4 still available?

Does it come with Heatsink and Fan?

Let me know.

Thanks.
 
Do you still have the hard drive?

And do you happen to still have an old CD-ROM or the like? (need em both, if I can get em in one shipment, why not eh?)
 
ubermich said:
Do you still have the hard drive?

And do you happen to still have an old CD-ROM or the like? (need em both, if I can get em in one shipment, why not eh?)

I sent him a PM about an hour ago, I'm afraid I got the first dibs on the HD unless you sent a PM before me (just making sure im in line here :p )
 
sent you a pm, that you replied to lol, but for everyone else, the p4 is sold as of right now, but if that deal falls through Puterguru has dibs
 
nothingtrend said:
sent you a pm, that you replied to lol, but for everyone else, the p4 is sold as of right now, but if that deal falls through Puterguru has dibs
Has it been sold?
 
Back
Top