• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Nothing Available ATM

Synomenon

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Feb 10, 2007
Messages
7,662
=============================

========================================================================================================================

If you have any questions, please send me a PM. I accept payments only from verified PayPal accounts and will only ship to a confirmed address on that verified account.

I will only ship to the US (50 states, territories). I do not ship first for anything over $100.

Not interested in trades.

Also let me know your preferred carrier (UPS, USPS, or FedEx) and zip code when asking for a shipping quote.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top