• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Notebook speakers for use abroad

creative-2008

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
100
I'm off to Canada for a few months and I'm looking at picking up a pair of speakers for my mp3 player (not iPod). I'm looking to spend around £20, and think my best bet is a pair of 2.0 speakers from a decent manufacturer like Creative etc.

Does anyone know if travel speakers are made, with interchangeable plugs on the end for use abroad? If not which do you think is best buying a set out there and dumping them after, or getting an English pair and using a travel adaptor... it's probably not the only time I'm going to need them abroad, but not necesserily in Canda again.
 
In that price range it almost doesn't matter what you buy, everything is gonna sound bad. And Creative is not a decent speaker company, btw. Those Logitechs should be perfectly fine.
 
Back
Top