• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Not sure what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

phnguyen90

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
189
Hi everyone,
I bought some ECC ram from another member and the package was delivered yesterday. I was busy at work and I didn't have time to open it until today. The box has 24 small RAM box but only 16 of them has RAM inside and the other 8 box are empty. I sent him PM and waiting for him to reply.

I usually record video unboxing but this time I didn't record because I trust him and I bought from him before without any problem.

:(
 
Give it a couple days for a reply. a few people have real lives to attend to and are not on here every day... just a few people though ;-)
 
Problem solved and seller refunded me the money.
Mod, please help me those this thread.
Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top