Not sure if this is a gsync issue or game issue

Galvin

2[H]4U
In both games world of warcraft and diablo 3 when using gsync. A thin part of the left or right side of the screen looks like it had something behind it. Or the image was wrapping around to the other side.
Its the very edge, maybe around 100 pixels or left or so.

Wish I had a sreen shot of it. But never had this problem before since I didn't have a gsync monitor. Any ideas?

I made a mock up of what it looks like. Look at the left side. Thats what it looks like when it happens. In diablo3 it was the right side.
Screenshot

Last edited:
In both games world of warcraft and diablo 3 when using gsync. A thin part of the left or right side of the screen looks like it had something behind it. Or the image was wrapping around to the other side.
Its the very edge, maybe around 100 pixels or left or so.

Wish I had a sreen shot of it. But never had this problem before since I didn't have a gsync monitor. Any ideas?

I made a mock up of what it looks like. Look at the left side. Thats what it looks like when it happens. In diablo3 it was the right side.
Screenshot

I've seen the same thing since buying a new gsync monitor (pg279q) a few weeks ago. It has shown up two times so far. I do a resolution change in NV control panel and it goes away.

Note that the problem doesn't necessarily reveal itself in games only. I have seen this problem on the desktop as well.

Back