• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Not getting credit for WU?

rayman2k2

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
8,069
I had one computer turn in a WU this morning, yet I still havent gotten credit. I remember a while back when I used to fold I had to assign machine numbers to each computer, but since I am running the graphical client, i dont have the option...is that still a problem?
 
stats sometimes take a while to update. I once had a 320 point gromacs update into my stats 3 days after submission so all I can say is wait.
 
rayman2k2 said:
but i dont have to worry about assigning machine IDs?
No.
The only time you have to assign Machine IDs is when you are running more that more than one folding client on one computer. You would do that on a dually or P4 HT for example.


 
I was just about to start a new thread asking the same question. I've submitted two 241-point WU's in the last few days and have gotten proper credit for neither...extremeoverclocking.com showed them as being credited as about 40 points each. The logs look normal and the WU's were processed on different boxes.

My proteins were:
p1138_p1132_L939_K12M_355K R63/C59/G0 (P4 on Windows) server: 171.64.122.133
p1130_L939_K12M_355K R209/C50/G1 (AMD on Linux) server: 171.64.122.143

The points aren't a big deal to me, but still...

edit: Looks like quite a few people on the official folding forums have been having the same issue with the larger WU's. Hopefully they'll fix it soon

u_phixt
 
Back
Top