Not genuine Intel 4790K?

The guy does have good feedback, and I don't think a missing holographic is anything to go by.
 
seller has 100% fb and ebay essentially allows a 180 day return policy. I wouldn't be too concerned.
 
I snagged a new one from MC for $279.

last year I moved to another location, and what do you know? Microcenter is two blocks down:cool:
The way I figure it, I paid less than what MC offered cuz I paid zero taxes and just $9 in shipping.
Taxes can add at least $20 onto the final cost. I also got a new MSI Z97 MPower for $165
 
Last edited:
The way I figure it, I paid less than what MC offered cuz I paid zero taxes and just $9 in shipping.
Taxes can add at least $20 onto the final cost.

That's exactly why I will not be buy a 980ti from MC, because of taxes >.<
 
That's exactly why I will not be buy a 980ti from MC, because of taxes >.<

You can get used a used 980 ti for $600 or less that is just a month old. I bought a EVGA 980 ti super clocked reference model with a back plate for about $615. It was a few weeks old.
 
Back
Top