Not For Sale: 10900KF Watercooling Kit - Bitspower Titan - WC, Case, Mobo, PSU All Pre-installed - $1,075 with CPU, $750 without (shipped)

sk3tch

2[H]4U
EDIT: keeping it; 11900K en route. 🙃

Hi all,

I bought this yesterday at MicroCenter (MN) and picked up at 10900KF to boot. I gotta admit - I did it for the 3080. I could build another box (and I bought the CPU and some memory to do so) but I wanted to see if anyone here has interest prior to building yet another PC and driving my wife nuts. :)

I'll let it go without the CPU for $750 shipped via UPS Ground (insured with signature required) - pay via regular PayPal. This sucker is heavy - probably 50 lbs - so shipping is a big chunk of that. Add in the CPU and I'll sell for $1,075 as a complete package. I will not part this out - sorry.

Includes:
- Asus Rog Strix Z490-E Motherboard (w/ Box)
- EVGA 850w Gold PSU (Fully Modular - w/extra cables in mobo box)
- Lian Li case
- Water Distribution Reservoir
- 360 Radiator
- CPU Water Block
- Tubes and Fittings
- Fans
- Original Packaging
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- (OPTIONAL) Intel Core i9 10900KF retail boxed processor

Needs:
- GPU
- Storage
- Memory

For more information please visit: https://www.bitspower.com/titanseries/

Lots o' pics below - thanks!

bitspower1.jpg

bitspower2.jpg
bitspower3.jpg
bitspower4.jpg
bitspower5.jpg
bitspower6.jpg
bitspower7.jpg

Last edited:
So, this already has all of the tubing precut and bent for that motherboard? I would just need to add my GPU and other parts?

So, this already has all of the tubing precut and bent for that motherboard? I would just need to add my GPU and other parts?
Yup! It is pretty cool...and if it doesn't sell soon I am going to have to build it and draw my wife's ire, lol. My first attempt at WC though so I am excited. I have always done AIO!

EDIT: it's also more than that - the water cooling is already preinstalled in the Lian Li case as is the mobo and the PSU - so literally you slap in the CPU, add in thermal paste, put on the block, connect tubing, fill, add GPU, add mem, add storage = done.

Alright that's pretty fucking cool, bump.
Thank you! It's a great deal.

Last edited:
Since you linked the white case I'm assuming this is the white variant? Thanks. Got my answer thanks. This is a hell of a deal for anyone that knows what watercooling and even the distro plates alone cost. Someone snatch it before I decide I like the white case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Final bump! Thanks to Mad[H]atter I am even more psyched about doing my first "real" WC build (I know...training wheels on this one :)).

would this setup work with my 3900x on a ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4? I don't know how the water distro blocks work, are they MB specific? I'm also looking at doing my first non-AIO WC build now!

would this setup work with my 3900x on a ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4? I don't know how the water distro blocks work, are they MB specific? I'm also looking at doing my first non-AIO WC build now!
It can work, but you might have to redo some of the tube/bends
These tubes are bend for that specific mobo, I think.

Back