• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Not enough space.

berrmich

n00b
Joined
Mar 7, 2011
Messages
59
Here is my setup:

Supermicro x8si6-f-o
Xenon 3440
8gb Kingston ECC
Norco 4020
Corsair 850AX
5 x 2tb Samsung F4s
128gb kingston SSD

ESXi with open indiana (raidz 5x2gb) and WHS.

When I try to move larger amounts of data to the zfs folder from my windows 7 machine, I get a "not enough space" error. If I move it over in smaller quantities it does fine. For example I was moving over 2 movies at about 10 gb a piece. I could do each of them separately but not together. Other times I can move over 5 movies at a time without getting the error. Any idea's?

-Mike
 
My friend who has the same set up has the exact same problem. Anyone have any ideas?

-Mike
 
don't know what that means...but it happened right way after I set everything up....

-Mike
 
don't know what that means...but it happened right way after I set everything up....


Here you go:

Unlike of the fsck command which had to be run on an unmounted filesystem (read: downtime), the zpool command has a scrub option which works on a mounted, living filesystem. When run, the command checks all data in the pool for checksum consistency. On redundant systems (raidz or mirror), inconsistencies will be repaired.

To scrub the pool techrx:

zpool scrub techrx

The command creates lots of IO, so use judiciously. Only one scrub session is permitted at a time. To stop scrubbing a pool, use the -s option:

zpool scrub -s techrx
 
Back
Top