not digital... but its a digital picture of Art :)

Atherton213

[H]ard|Gawd
my gf painted the inside of my computer... i think it came out pretty sweet... she said she got tired of it at the end and just kinda did it fast... cause it was due :D

picture016medium0ff.jpg

Wow, that looks pretty cool, I've never seen a painting of the insides of a computer :D How long did it take?

Wow, that is awesome. But I'm a little confused at what I'm looking at. You said she painted the inside of your computer, but it looks like just a painting. Do you mean she did a painting of the inside of your case? If it is a regular painting, how much does she want for it? Cause my room is looking p-r-e-t-t-y dull.

thanks for all the comments im sure they will make her happy :)...

as for how long it took.... not sure casue she was doing some other projects durning that time... and its not for sale :)

JOKER_JOKER said:
Wow, that is awesome. But I'm a little confused at what I'm looking at. You said she painted the inside of your computer, but it looks like just a painting. Do you mean she did a painting of the inside of your case? If it is a regular painting, how much does she want for it? Cause my room is looking p-r-e-t-t-y dull.

out of curiosity... how much would you pay for it :D

omg do i see an aspire PSU? j/k j/k

I wouldn't mind hanging the painting in my room :)

atherton213 said:
out of curiosity... how much would you pay for it :D

I'd pay for it maybe 50$-100$ its damn good but I don't have 50$-100$ to spend on art so ya.

synergyo1 said:
omg do i see an aspire PSU? j/k j/k

I wouldn't mind hanging the painting in my room :)

it might be? i dont remeber... works perfectly fine for me though :) 500w... not a single problem... i didnt do as much psu research when i got my computer....

I might pay $75-$100 for it. I would have to think about it though. Cause that's a lot of money.

she isnt going to sell it...she needs it for her portfolio for her AP art class... but she was just wondering what people might pay for something like that

ill get he to take some pictures of some stuff when i get a chance... i might have some on my computer

this was done in color pencil.... its not a great picture of it though... i dont think i have anything on my computer... all on hers...

img3025medium8jw.jpg

awesome painting of the hardware!!
good concept, i bet your girl will get a good grade

damn dude. you two could make some hella bank if you copyrighted or whatever and shit and then sold the work to thinkgeek or something to copy and sell. hell i'd hang artwork like that all over my house, granted there were different pieces

Back