Not a single PrescHot for sale on IPD.

ZenOps

2[H]4U
It reopened a couple hours ago, and nada.

Well... I guess I'm not going to be using one anytime soon.

Too bad, I wanted to see firsthand if I could blow up a mobo or powersupply with one.

Nah it's not on there. I've bought every CPU on there since i signed up close to 2 years ago. Last chip i got was a 2.8 celeron for $50 less then Newegg!!! And a 3.0c for $205 when they were over $300 everywhere else.

I bought a pair of Xeon 2.8's and a server board i built real cheap. The board is usually like $500+ and i got it off there for $315.

I must have 50 intel P4 posters!

Whats IPD? I did a quick Google search and came with nothing I could pin it to.

were not telling lol intel preffered dealer I think I am one and dont even know I just sell what I need to and get the demo advantage=cheap processors and boards. They havent been showing us love lately they still have that 2.6c for 135.00 which should be 105.00 since prescott came out but maybe the prescott they have out now wont be a good demo (pictures customer touching the desktop and there skin melting to it)j/k

hey ted when you get a chance pm, i am wanna talk to you about your vapochill. Right now though, the 2.6 for 125 is still a nice price though.

Originally posted by NotSoSimple
Whats IPD? I did a quick Google search and came with nothing I could pin it to.

yah, someone care to fill us nubs in?

You don't get the demo chips anymore unless you're legit reseller right?

I got a couple procs last year from them.

Since you guys are dealers, and can get procs cheap: Would one of you be willing to resell a P4 2.4 HyperThreading Northwood for $25+Shipping costs above your cost?

Yeah, technically you have to sell 10 units/quarter to become an "Active" IPD. I think its transferrable though, meaning that if you sell 100 units/quarter you can bring ten of your buddies in (still only one demo unit for the company though, but everyone gets invited to the year end IPD party)

Technically IPD's arent supposed to resell them.

Nope no PrescHots, not even a decently priced Northy. But they do have an awesome deal on a SRCU42X SCSI Raid controller for under $100. I might pick it up.

Back