Justintoxicated
[H]F Junkie
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2002
- Messages
- 14,522
Hey guys for those of you rememebr way way back, I finaly finished my case-modding inspired ATV mod...
Light by 4 LEd's
LED Video
Origionaly inspired by a Member named Linear.
Special thanks to Linear.
Been a while since I modded my PC
But honestly what else can I do? I added another CD-Rom but thats not worth posting...
Currently looking for a decent case to transfer the web server Im hosting these pics with...Let me know of any hot deals.
Tanks for looking
Light by 4 LEd's
LED Video
Origionaly inspired by a Member named Linear.
Special thanks to Linear.
Been a while since I modded my PC
But honestly what else can I do? I added another CD-Rom but thats not worth posting...
Currently looking for a decent case to transfer the web server Im hosting these pics with...Let me know of any hot deals.
Tanks for looking