Norton Internet Security or Ca's etrust EZ ARMOR

EnderXC

Limp Gawd
My 90-day trial of NIS 2004 I got with my gighabyte mobo is going to expire soon and I was wondering if I should go with eTrust EZ Armor, being provided free by my ISP; or just stick with this? Anyone have any opinions on this? I run NIS on my other comp too, I 'm very happy with it and I also use other Spyware removal apps in the background.

I second that. My gigabyte trial is going to run out this week. I don't like the Norton firewall and so will switch to ZoneAlarm, but I'm looking for another anti-virus possibly. What do you think of Panda?

Panda is VERY VERY strong, i find that Panda does more damage than help most of the time, it ends up deleting system files.

Norton Internet Security is OK, but Symantec needs to take some lessons or somthing because the past few years its been the same shit with minor gui changes, and it's notorius for slowing down perfectly good computers and new builds.

Ez-Armor isn't that great, and I've been having serious problems with it lately, for some reason I think it's bugged up to hell, becuase half the time I install it on new PC's it ends up doing the -- reboot, load desktop, all of a sudden reboot by itself, load desktop, all of a sudden reboot by itself, ETC ETC ETC, endless loop unless booted into safe mode and uninstalled.

dunno why Ez-Armor does this but it's happened to me alot.

I've never liked McAfee Anti-Virus in the past, but right now, i'd say it's doing pretty damn good.

I like F-PROT and NOD32.

I've just recently visited my father who works at a military base and they gave him a Dell notebook with Norton AV Corporate Edition, and the GUI on that is just straight forward (far from the consumer Norton AV gui) and doesn't hog ANY resources, that one looks nice. I've never seen a pc locked down as much as that one though. lol :p

Back