Phil_needs_help
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Apr 6, 2005
- Messages
- 124
sorry if this is in the wrong forum 
i've bought norton ghost and i'm struggling to use it...
basically it works like this...
1) My laptop is getting repaired tomorrow (hardware fault) and i want to copy the entire drive (35gb used out of 100gb)
2) I have norton ghost, and a 80gb usb HD (currently filled with 35gb of data I really need)
how do I go about making a backup without losing anything so when my laptop is repaired I can copy the data back over...
the main menu isn't very helpful....

i've bought norton ghost and i'm struggling to use it...
basically it works like this...
1) My laptop is getting repaired tomorrow (hardware fault) and i want to copy the entire drive (35gb used out of 100gb)
2) I have norton ghost, and a 80gb usb HD (currently filled with 35gb of data I really need)
how do I go about making a backup without losing anything so when my laptop is repaired I can copy the data back over...
the main menu isn't very helpful....