• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Normalizing mp3 File.

bigstusexy

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
3,194
I just picked up a protable music player and I play music in the office. When I rip my CDs I always DO NOT normalize them, I like it the way it was recorded. However when I'm at work or I'm on the go I don't want to handle the volume all the time so I'd like to normalize these remote caches of files.

I seem to remember a while ago, while mp3 was still like a super geeky underground secrete, there being programs that could normalize mp3s without re-encoding.

Anyone know of any like that? Know of any good one shot programs? I'd hate to have to load these all up in razorlame and re-encode if I don't have to.
 
I know iPods have a normalizer-like function built right in: you might want to check out if the player you're using has one as well.
 
Back
Top