• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Normal CPU and GPU Temps?

MGDMN

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 30, 2003
Messages
2,435
I was just wondering what the normal idle temps for a P4 3.4ghz (LGA775 550) and a 7800gtx should be? Just so I know if I installed my aftermarket coolers correctly.
 
my 7800gt core temp idles in low 40's, load is low 60's, celsius of course. Don't know about your specifics bud.
 
my FX-53 OC'd idles at around 38'c and my GoForce 7800GTXs OC'd run around 53'c
 
Back
Top