So, i want to take a step into the next stage of PC audio. For years i been using those 5.1 setups made directly for computers off newegg.
What i need to know is: What do i need to run a setup like you guys? I want a 2.1 setup only.. no headphones
'
So far i gathered:
A receiver
1 Sub
These cords
2 sat. speakers?
A new sound card
What else am i missing?
Also, i want a CHEAP setup. Im aware cheap is not the term to use, but i dont want the best. I normally use my pc for browsing the net and LIGHT gaming.
Thanks
What i need to know is: What do i need to run a setup like you guys? I want a 2.1 setup only.. no headphones
So far i gathered:
A receiver
1 Sub
These cords
2 sat. speakers?
A new sound card
What else am i missing?
Also, i want a CHEAP setup. Im aware cheap is not the term to use, but i dont want the best. I normally use my pc for browsing the net and LIGHT gaming.
Thanks
Last edited: